3.31.2009

Who Gives A Hoot

These cuties do, that's HOO! This project started out as one owl magnet for my sister and before I knew it I had 7. I love them, and they're so addictive to make. I've made 2 more since this batch, I'll keep posting them in batches as I go. I've been busy. We just finished our third week of our Papertwirlies Team blog contest; we didn't get that many comments; I don't know why; our prizes were great - maybe it was just too much work to go and look at all the shops and leave a comment; although people could have cheated and just left one item and shop we wouldn't have minded.

I have also re-designed my other etsy shop, pinkmonkeygraphics; I'm a graphic designer and my goal is to once again work for myself and friends have told me I should open a shop for that too. I must admit I don't have enough time so I'm not rushing into that shop quite yet. I have to decide what design services to offer and stuff like that. I made a new banner and avatar and if I do say so myself they're too cute. I may just start out with banner and avatar designs, that I can handle.

With Easter right around the corner, I'm putting my bouncing bunny time section on sale - cute stuff, cards; mini bunny frame and lovely egg ornaments all handmade and quilled by myself.

2 comments:

sue panek said...

Are the owls for sale?

Unknown said...

They are so cute!!!

Suzana

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online