12.09.2009

Happy December!

I've been out of it for a bit, I was in the Christmas in Bartlett craft festival and I've been busy ever since trying to finish up some custom orders. One order was for a nice woman that wanted a business card holder, her business card has bright colored circles and she wanted to have the same on her holder but also wanted it a chocolate brown color - I think it turned out too cute. Another order was for personalized magnets, I'm showing just one of them here; I liked them so much I'm offering them in my etsy shop - who wouldn't love a magnet with their name on it done in such a swirly twirly original way, I love it! Perfect stocking stuffer. I'm thinking I may also make some a little larger with inspirational words....new stuff coming soon.

Circle Business Card Holder


Personalized Quilled Magnet

1 comment:

Helen said...

Love the personalize name. I might try one for myself.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online