10.28.2010

Quilled Floral Hoop Earrings

I promised a very close friend that for her birthday I would make her a pair of earrings out of paper. She thought I had forgotten so it was a happy surprise when she opened the box and saw these - yellow, teal and green; her favorite colors. I had fun making these earrings, and it was definitely a learning experience. I worked with Diamond Glaze for the first time and after seeing them so close (thanks to my awesome digital camera) I need to experiment a little bit more with it.



I'm still finishing up a few custom orders I have for the tata magnets. For every set purchased I'm donating 40% to the Susan G.Komen for the Cure. Here's a photo of one set I completed. After the magnets I have snowflake ornaments to finish, then I'm moving on to an order I received recently for 25 all occasion cards - good to be busy.


2 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Beautiful earrings and a very creative memory card!

Wishing you a great weekend and a Happy Halloween!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Helen said...

Love the earrings!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online