1.10.2011

Hello Cards to start 2011

Wow, it's January 10th and this is my first post of the year; 2011 is flying by. Of course I would like to be able to get on here at least once a week, thankfully that wasn't an official resolution or I'd have already failed at it. This year I do want to try and be more active on my blog and my facebook page and continue to fill my Etsy shop with new items, that's not a lot to wish for is it? I'll do my best, that's all I can promise. Currently I'm working on and trying to finish a custom order for 25 cards, I've posted the first 2 "hello" cards in an earlier post; here are the remaining 3 "hello cards". I'm almost done with the "happy birthday" cards and will post those very soon.




3 comments:

MariLynn said...

Tracey, these floral cards are so pretty. I love them all!

Regina said...

Tracey!! I love the simplicityy and elegance of your cards!!! They are so gorgeous!!
Have a marvellous week!
Regina

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

These cheery cards are sure to brighten someone's day. Well done!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online