2.28.2012

Balloons

This weekend I spent some time with friends at the locally owned scrapbook store Eclectica, it was their monthly crop and I was able to work on my 50 card order. I decided to work on the birthday cards, came up with a design and created that design in both girl colors and boy colors. I love how these cards turned out, they're so festive; I definitely need to add those to my shop later on. I have other cards as well but I need to take photo's of those, I'll add those soon though.







7 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

Very pretty cards love the colors and borders !!!
Paula

Nati said...

Adorables!!

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

What fantastic colour. Love the twirled border too!

Kasia K. said...

Yup, balloons pater is really nice and people like it!

Unknown said...

Perfect balloons ad thank you for the heads up! ;)

k@rin said...

very nice

creativenimi said...

They have come out great. Love them.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online